Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

29 Gifts: Day 18 and 19

So, as I was at "Rigaletto" yesterday (Which was FANTASTIC, by the way! :D ), here's yesterday's gift:

There are few guys who enjoy the opera, or wish to get the experience. One of my guy friends is one of the few guys who appreciates such things. :) He, however, was somewhat 'alone' last night, as the members of his normal circle of friends couldn't come. I offered to let him sit by my friend and I on the bus/at the theatre. He didn't end up being able to in either case, but he did come up to talk to us during both intermissions, and I think he was grateful for someone to talk to :)

Today, my friend came over to work on our drama project. Not only did I end up convincing her to stay for dinner, but I also told her I would handle getting out project to school tomorrow for us to work on :)

Alrighty then. I'm pretty exhausted, so it's chill time for Megs. :)
See you guys tomorrow! Love you all!

Megs ♥

No comments: