Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Letters and Such.

Dear Girl in the Bathroom,
You look fine. Really. Just because one hair is out of place or you have a quarter inch of extra pudge on you doesn'y make you ugly. You're beautiful just the way you are. ♥
Now, please move a little so I can wash my hands. :)
Love,
Megan


Dear Choir,
Am I the only one who realizes how lucky we are?
Seriously. You have the opporunity to be in a class doing something you love, (Or, at least, I'm assuming you love because you TRIED OUT for the group?) with people you enjoy. Why in the world would you waste such an opportunity? You don't need to talk or leave or whatever until we're done for the day. Some of us want ot learn the songs and do well for our performances.
And speaking of performances, it would be great if you showed up to them. Or showed up to class more often. It's kind of your grade.
I love you people, I just don't understand (some of) you sometimes.
Love,
Megan

Dear World,
My last name has nothing to do with that one song.
No, I'm not related to the star the song refers to.
Yes, it was funny the first ten times
No, it's not anymore.
Megan

Dear Group of Girls in 6th Hour,
I was going to tell you that your back wall was put on the wrong way for your gingerbread house, but you glared at me when I walked near you kitchen.
Good luck with your deformed gingerbread mess, that's what you get for being rude and not following directions :)
With sarcastic affection,
Megan.

Dear Little Brother,
Either let me have a game on Skyrim or stop complaining about me watching you. :)
Thanks, you're the best!
Loooovvveee youuu.
 ♥ Seeester

Dear Little Brother's Girlfriend,
I admire your ability to listen to him play Skyrim/Assasin's Creed over the phone. You are much more patient (or something) than I. Lol.
Also, HAHA I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS!! :D
Just kidding.
I only know what Josh is giving you.
Cause I helped pick it out.
What, you expected him to pick it out himself?
HA. good one.
Love,
Megan :)

Dear Little Brother, (Again)
I'm sorry. These random letters aren't ment to make oyu mad., I'm pretty sure the combination of stress, tiredness, and a little sugar had induced this hilarity.
♥ Seeester

Dear Boy in Choir,
Sorry you didn't get a solo.
Really, I am.
But also, I'm not.
Your ego doesn't really need that much of a boost.
I know it's your last year, but it's not your last concert.
Chin up, sir.
Megan


Dear Little Brother, (Once More)
I just remembered that you rarely read my blog.
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. :D
♥ Seester

Dear Teachers,
Thanks for going easy on us during Collage week and stuff. You rock. :)
Sincerely,
Megan

Dear People of Earth,
Go make this guy a card.
Right now.
GO.
Love,
Megan.


Dear Parental Units,
You're pretty cool.
Really.
No Joke.
No, I don;t want anything.
I mean it.
Gosh. (Please read the word before first parenthesee in a Napoleon Dynamite voice if you haven't already. Thank you.)
Love,
Meg


Dear Blog,
I'm not neglecting you. December is eating me alive. Just let me get through Christmas and New Year and Chrysalis and then I'll feed you more delicious posts :)
Love,
Me



Wooow.
Bad news: I probably will continue sparatically posting until March.
Good News: I JUST TYPED A NEW BLOG POST.
Yessssssss.

♥ Megs




No comments: