Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm Going on a Adventure ~

You guys have probably figured out by now that I've been spending a lot of time preparing for college as well as doing all my other activities in between.
I've had my open house, gone on mission trip, worked VBS, had a weekend away, gone on a retreat with my college program (UFS), worked, packed, lead my challenge group, and much more in between.

Tomorrow, I leave.
Tomorrow, a new part of my journey officially begins.
(~Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store...~ sorry...I had to...)

As excited as I am, there are, as with every new part of a journey, a few bittersweet things.
I will miss my church family...though In will be back to see them once in awhile.
I will miss my friends that are going separate ways, though I know that we're sure to cross paths again someday.
I will miss my bedroom, though its' walls are close to bare and it is much emptier these days.
I will miss my family most of all, though I will see them the most, and talk to them as much as I can.

Thank God for the technology that is Skype.

I haven't really cried yet. But as I sit here, I think it's finally hitting me, and I can feel a few tears creeping up.

Most of me is unbearably excited.
Part of me is scared.
Part of me is sad.
The last part is nagging me to stop blogging and go bring up my boxes and stuff from the basement so I can be ready to pack one of the cars tonight.

But anyway.

I'm going to try my best to return to a post-more-often phase, so that friends and family can keep updated on my college life more than just on Facebook. It won't be like my first year of posting every day, but I'll try to post once a week or something along those lines.

See you around, guys.

One more dawn, one more day.

Love always,
Megs ♥

No comments: