Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Babysitting (:

I'm extremely tired, so don't expect a lot out of this post.
I spent a couple hours with four children and my brother.
Don't get me wrong, they're all very sweet.
Just very hyper. Very, very hyper.
But I really do love them dearly. :) I have a soft spot for all the little kids I babysit.
I always enjoy babysitting. Yes, I get worn out, but it's worth it. (Not moneywise, mind you, I don't have a set fee.)
It's worth it because I'll have a couple of those kids running up to me tomorrow at church saying "I had so much fun last night!"
It's worth it because, as one of the little girls was getting into the car, she said, "Goodbye, Megan! You're a wonderful person!"
It's worth it because I get to be a kid again, if only for a couple hours.
It's worth it because little kids have the most adorable smiles.
Who needs to be paid  money, with all of that?
(Those of you who are smart alecs, don't answer that :P)
I had fun. I'm tired, but I had fun.
Until tomorrow,
Megs ♥

No comments: