Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

This is a New Blog Post!

So, I haven't really been talking much about what's going on in my life. So, here you go:
-I got a haircut yesterday, Lol.
-I finally finished the story I've been writing with my friend Shelby, Three Strikes.
-I finally got over that stupid cold.
-I heard from a friend who moved yesterday whom I haven't heard from in forever.
-I've taken a bunch more random pictures around the house.
-It rained here on Tuesday and Thusday. A lot.
-A few friends and I have an epic game of Hallway tag going on at school. I am proud to say I'm not 'it' over the weekend this time.
-I really wish we could have youth group on sunday.
-I've been missing the stage
-I thought I had band practice on Wednesday, but I was wrong.
-I'm really excited for May 23rd. :)
-I went to a Korean restaurant tonight. Nom.
-I've found the best fortune from a fortune cookie ever: "Ask not what your fortune cookie can do for you, but what you can do for your fortune cookie."
That's pretty much it.
Au revoir!
Megs ♥

No comments: