Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Look Out World! Megan's on the Internet!

So, Hi there, everyone who decided to take the time to read this. :)
Let's get the obvious stuff out of the way.
My name is Megan. This is my blog. There is absolutely no theme to this blog, it is completely random. I don't know how often I'll post, what I'll post, or what will become of this blog. So, lucky you, you're on this adventure with me. :) (Oh, and I must warn you, I use a LOT of smiley faces.)
Okay, now that that's out of the way, time to give you a synopsis of little old me!
I'm a Christian, 100%, no doubt about it. God is in the center of my world, and I'll never want it any other way. Got it? Good.
My dad is a pastor. (So yeah, I'm a pk :) ) You can check out his blog here: http://flushingumc.blogspot.com/. My mom is a 7th grade social studies teacher. ( I'll tell you about our answering machine later...)  I have a little brother named Josh who turned 12 last month. Both my parents (and my brother) are fantastical people, and I love them with all my heart. My extended family is crazy and huge, but I'm sure you'll hear...read...all about them later.
Okay, so here's stuff I like to do:
I love music. I love singing it, listening to it, and...well, I'm not all that great at playing it, but you know what I mean. I also love to act. If you ask Josh, he'll tell you I'm always a drama queen. (I beg to differ...I'm not ALWAYS a drama queen...just most of the time) Anyway, I also love to cook and bake, Make up words, text, hang out with my friends, babysit,  read, and write stories. I love mysteries. I write them, I read them, and my favorite games to play always involve mysteries. (Yay Nancy Drew!!)
I also have some of the best friends a girl could ever have. They are a huge part of my life and I never want to lose them. In fact, they're probably some of the people reading this right now. (In that case, Hi guys! I love you!)
Alright, that wasn't a short as I originally planned.
But here's the gist of it: I'm Megan Jaggers. That's the only way to describe me in two little words.
Let's see how this whole blogging thing turns out.
Look out world, here comes Scrambled Megs.
Megs ♥

P.S. Thanks to my cousins MJ and Allison for helping me with the name :D

No comments: