Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

That's What Faith Can Do :D

First things first: in yesterday's post I realized I neglected to mention a few things about me:
-I love taking pictures, and am very greatful I have my own camera, or my parents would never see theirs again...
-I'm a foodie. I eat the weirdest stuff ever. Seriously. I'll try anything once. :)
-I'm very involved in my church, which I consider my second home, and I absolutely love my church family. They've become my extended family. (Not thre crazy ones I mentioned yesterday, although some of them are a little off ;) )
Okay, I think that's it.
Anyway, today's Sunday, which is by far my busiest and favorite day of the week. Why? You guessed it -Church. Not just the service, though. I love Sundays because I get to hang with my best friends, talk about my faith (even though that's not the easiest thing sometimes) and learn more about God. I also have the greatest Sunday School Teachers/Youth Leaders EVER. In the last year I've spent with them, they've become my second parents, and my best friends...in a non-creepy way. :)
Okay, I know, enough with the mush, Megs. :)
Moving on...
I enjoy the craziness of Sundays...most of the time. See, there was this one time...well, nevermind. Jasmine knows what I'm talking about. Lol. (See the link for A Collection of Random Events as Told by Me in the right collumn for her new blog. :) ) I go to sunday school, the worship service, (or sometimes both services if I have an announcement or skit to do) home for a few hours, (But not today...I'm helping clean up our luncheon) then back to church for youth group. Good times. :) (And I mean that in a completely non-sarcastic way.)
I guess that's all I have to say for now. Thanks to those of you that decided to read this, lol.
Oh, wait, before I go, the post title is part of a song. Look up "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless. :)
Okay, now I'm done.
Farewell for now!
Megs ♥

No comments: