Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Megs the Klutz ;)

I don't think I've mentioned before that I can be a bit of a klutz. Case in point: I attempted to skip down the hallway (which is pretty normal for me) but fell, twisting my ankle, which make this really loud CRRACK noise. I have a nice, colorful bruise to prove it. I can walk on it much better today, though, so it's healing.
Now, I say a bit of a klutz because I've never actaully broken a bone in my body. And my brand of klutziness usually involves spilling things. The only other time I've injured myself to the point where I needed to see a doctor (who actually came to my house, as he's a family friend and pretty darn awesome) was in 6th grade. I sprained my ankle because of some stupid boys and a couple of my friends that were being dumb. Come to think of it, it's the same ankle I twisted on Friday. Hmm.
But anyway, we had Smokefest 2010 yesterday, which was epically amazing. Oh, smokefest involves smoking meat. Not smoking cigarettes. Just so you know. We still have tons of leftovers. They're soooo delicious, though. Probably pretty close up there with Thanksgiving leftovers. (Which are by far the best kind of leftovers.)
Oh gosh, there I go rambling on again.
Well, yeah. That's about all I have to tell y'all at the moment.
I think.
Megs ♥

No comments: