Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Driving is Much Harder than Riding a Bike, Part 7 (PLUS: an update!)

Today I had range again.
Oy. Vey.
EVERYTHING was easy, EXCEPT....
(cue dramatic music)
THE BACKWARDS FIGURE 8!!!
Ugh.
It got to the point where Mr. Kelly stood practically behind my car and said "Okay, cut it hard and back up. Of you hit me, you owe me a million bucks."
Thankfully, I didn't hit him, and made the turn. Then, he did it AGAIN! Only this time, I was gonna owe him 2 million if I hit him.
I didn't hit him that time either.
I'm not fond of backwards figure 8s.

Anyway, as for the wedding and what's been going on around here:
The wedding was great, adorable, and pretty fun. We got to visit some really cool shops and such while we were away.
I also made a rhubarb cake-like thingamabob that turned out really well. (Comment if you want the recipe)
Mom was a little sick yesterday, and dad is a little sick today. Must be some 24-hour bug. (Here's hoping I don't catch it!!)
Let's see, what else?
I feel like I'm forgetting something....
Roar. Oh well, I'll think of it later.
Your (somewhat) forgetful friend,
Megs ♥

No comments: