Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Webcams + Us = Many Laughs :D

Woah...I haven't posted in like a week. Well, with finals and the end of the school year coming up, it's been even more hectic than usual for me. Final reviews, extra credit stuff, parade, open houses, mentally preparing for driver's ed...crazy stuff.
But anyway...
I have a story to tell you!
So, the other day (actually last Friday) my friend Jasmine and I went to spend the night at our friend Helen's house. (Who now, btw, has a blog of her own...Check out "Hide and Seek" over there --->)
If you haven't figured it out by now, we're a pretty crazy bunch.
We decided to each record a (supposedly) 5 minute long video with Helen's webcam. Helen went first.
So, Jasmine and I stepped out into the hallway and were waiting, and, all of a sudden, we hear our darling Helen yell "I AM ZEUS!!"
You can imagine the hilarity of this situation, and it only made me more curious as to what in the world she was doing.  However, we restrained ourselves, and waited until Helen was finished. (Well, until we were all finished.)
I went next. When I started the video, everything was fine. Then, all of a sudden, these John Lennon-esque glasses pop up and cover my eyes. (On the screen, not for real.) Helen had forgotten to turn the effect off. So, lucky me, and my UN-talent with webcams, spent about 40 seconds of my 5 minute video trying to figure out how to take these glasses off.
Yay me!
Lol, but I did make a funny video. Lemme know if you really want to see it. :)
Anyway, Jasmine went last.
Now, as Helen and I waited outside with her younger cousin, we also heard strange things coming from the room. Like squeaking and random laughter and Jamsine using weird accents...though we couldn't really make out what she was saying.
Yep, we're a bunch of goofballs.
It was a night of epicness, though, and we woke up and found that someone had TP'd Helen's yard very fail-like. Lol.
Helen's mom blamed it on me, but I had nothing to do with it! I swear! ;) Lol.
Seriously now, I didn't do it.
Okay, enough of my insane friends and me. I have Zumba in a little while.
Bye, guys! (And gals!)
Megs ♥

No comments: