Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

For All My Fellow Jesus Freaks :D

Hey y'all!
(What's with me and the y'all thing lately??)
So, I decided completely randomly that I would share some epic verses and songs with all my Jesus Freaks that happen to read my blog. :)
Okay, so first off, some awesome songs:
-He Reigns ~ Newsboys
-You Never Let Go ~ Matt Redman
-What Faith Can Do ~ Kutless
-The Words I Would Say ~ Sidewalk Prophets
-You ~ Britt Nicole
-You Found Me ~ Big Daddy Weave
-From the Inside Out ~ Hillsong
-Shout ~ Attaboy
Those are only a few, but you know. I'll get around to some more later.
Anyway, some epic verses:
-Romans 8:31
-Deuteronomy 31:8
-Psalm 55:22
-Psalm 56:3
-Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
And, of course, many more.
I hope and pray that somebody listens to one of these songs or reads one of these verses and hears God . I sure have.
Love in Him,
Megs ♥

No comments: