Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good News!

I'm not exactly fully awake yet, but I wanted to tell you all that I passed the written portion of my driver's test! :) I have my road test today, and range tomorrow. Fun times. :)
*yawn*
Let's hope I stay awake, lol.
So, yeah. Tomorrow evening I go to the auditorium and get a fancy green certificate (and listen to Mr. Evans talk some more...) and then take it to Secretary of State on Friday morning, and BAM! I'm allowed to drive...legally. :) Then we leave from there and go on vacation! Woot!
Haha, one of the places we're going is Primanti Brothers! What? You've never heard of Primanti Brothers? Well, then. Shame on you. You'll just have to go check out their website, now won't you? Yes, yes you will.
:)
Okay, I'm off.
In the words of Tigger, (Haha, T-I double guh - er. :) )
TTFN, Ta-ta for now!!
Megs ♥

No comments: