Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

VBS 2010

Next week is gonna be one of those 'post every day' weeks.
Why, you ask?
Oh, right. If you read the title you probably aren't asking.
Well anyway, yes. Vacation Bible School starts on Monday!!
This year, we're doing something a bit different.
We're creating a musical.
Oh yeah.

Now, I know what you're thinking:
Megan, how in the world are you going to pull off a MUSICAL in FIVE days, a musical that the KIDS, who are grades K-6 are gonna come up with?
By the grace of God, my friends. That's the only way we'll pull this off.

I've been more then a little skeptical about the whole idea myself. But I realized that the poeple that are working on this are amazing people. They know how to work with the youngins and they are good at the things they're working in. (Drama, Music, Costumes, etc.)
Plus, the woman who is helping us out has done this sort of thing several times.
So, yeah. We can do it.

I'll be working in the music department, as well as the opening/closing stuff. (where I'll be leading our two theme songs, woo!) Fun times, fun times :)
Alrighty.
Time to help with dinner, and then ZUMBA!!
:D
Allez Bye-Bye!
Megs ♥

No comments: