Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

*Insert Witty Title About HTML Here*

So, after about an hour of researching html color codes and tediously working through the full html code that is what you see before you right now, my blog template is officially updated with new colors for text/links, and I took away the text transforms to my post titles are no longer in all caps. (I know you thought I put them that way on purpose, but I didn't. I have been wanting to get rid of it because things in all caps tend to make me read them as if someone were screaming) And the sidebar titles aren't all in lowercase either. (That bugged me as well.)
Thanks to Mrs. Zendler and 8th grade computer class, I had a bit of knowledge as to how to manipulate html codes to my liking, so yay!! I feel smart! Lol.
Yes yes. Now my blog is in enjoyable, slightly girly colors instead of ugly greens and yellows.
Why did I decide to do this now?
Well, you know the background of green with lighter green hearts? (Those greens I like) It wasn't showing up for some reason, so I re-uploaded the template and said, what the hey, I might as well do my color changes now! :)
Alright, yeah. Sorry to those of you who had no idea what I was talking about in this post. If you wish, I'll explain in more detail another time.
However, to those of you that did understand, congrats! You're officially a computer geek like me! Haha :)
TTFN,
Megs ♥

No comments: