Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yes, I'm Still Alive. Here's a Post to Prove It.

So, it's been over a week since I last posted. I'm terribly sorry to the few of you that have been anticipating another post. Perhaps after reading this you will understand my longer thatn usual absence from my beloved blog...
So, since school started (and sleeping in ended...) I have done the following:
1. Attended a funeral
2. Went to Zumba!
3. Made Homecoming plans
4. HOMEWORK.
5. Written more of a story I've been working on for 2 years. (Not a mystery, actually. I know, I'm shocked too ;) )
6. Made plans for next weekend.
7. Tried out for a play (It'll either be Dracula or Little Women. I'll know tomorrow or Monday what it is and if I made it.)
8. Typed up a plan for our epic restaurant crawl tomorrow! (I'm so excited!)
9. Had picture day at school
10. Updated Facebook.
11. Had "Mass of the Children" (A Cappella song) stuck in my head
12. Attended the first week of sunday school/youth group
13. Made a banana cake with my mommy :)
14. Made dinner tonight for my daddy's birthday :)
14 1/2. Tried to stay sane

The last one was probably a lost cause a long time ago. Lol.
Anyway, yes. I've been thrown back into the busyness of the school year. Actually, other than homework and only a day of sleeping in a week, I'm loving it. I promise I'll update with news regarding the play/restaurant crawl/homecoming/etc.
It just may take me awhile.
Anyway, we also have float building going on. I haven't been to the first two, but I believe I'm going Sunday afternoon? (For those of you that don't know, each of the classes at the high school builds a float for the homecoming parade. :) I'd tell you about ours, but I have upperclassmen friends who read this, and, sorry, but they're not allowed to know)
Yep. That's about all I have to say. Off to Zumba in a while :)
See you soon, (I promise!!)
Megs ♥

No comments: