Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Soo...Here's a New Blog Post

1. I'm very tired.
2. Josh told me to play Halo Reach with him the other day. I said yes. It was suprisingly pretty fun. I'm not good at it, but it's fun.
3. I was going to post something about Creative Writing class, but I forgot what I was going to talk about.
4. I thought yesterday was Monday. Fail.
5. Abby thought today was Tuesday.
6. If Mr. Mac ever becomes president, he and Tim will rule the world. Haha.
7. The above statement is why I love History. (Most of the time, anyway.)
8. There was a fight at school today. It was pretty sad how many people stood around and laughed while watching it. In fact, it kind of made me mad. But I'll have to talk about that later.
9. Super Scribblenauts came out yesterday. I'm happy :)
10. ND 23 comes out on the 19th!!!!
11. Making dinner and setting the fellowship hall at church for 24 people is not easy.
12. My thumb is burnt and my feet hurt as a result of #11.
13. Some people don't understand why I do the things like #11 just because I want to. They think it's too much work for a teenager to help with all this stuff and not expect to be paid.
I don't need to be paid to be nice. I don't need to be paid for being helpful.
I'm not your stereotypical teen, if you haven't figured that out yet.
14. I feel as though I'm forgetting something...
15. I'm exausted. Oh, wait, I already said that, didn't I?
Until next time,
Megs  ♥

No comments: