Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

29 Gifts: Day 12 and 13

Sorry guys, but this time it wasn't my fault for skipping a post! Blogger was down for maintainence yesterday. Anyway, so to sum up Day 12, I helped my friend with her Spanish homework. :)

Today, I went grocery shopping with my mom, and made an effort to smile at anyone I made eye contact with. It was fun...especially because of the reactions I got. Most smiled back, a few said hello, a couple just nodded and looked away. Oh well. I hope I was able to make someone's day a little brighter :)

Phew...I am GLAD that I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow :)
TGIF!!!
(And if any of you start singing/commenting with the evil "Friday" song, I will virtually strangle you witha rusty spoon. But not really...just don't do it, okay?)
Megs ♥


UPDATE: Okay, guys, I have no idea why Day 11 moved to the top of the page, but bear with me. Oy vey, Blogger. Why do you have to irk me so? Sigh.

No comments: