Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

29 Gifts: Not Quite Goodbye

Day 28: I played hostess to half my family and my best friend at Grillfest 2011 :) It was very, very fun.

Day 29: I woke up early to sell tickets for our pancake breakfast fundraiser after first service at church.

Though my 29 days are over, I still plan on giving. Really, I always have been giving. I'm just more concious of it now, and will be from now on. This experience has been wonderful.
I was trying to think of a way to end this post all day yesterday. Nothing seemed right for the end (Or end of the beginning, rather) of an eye opening experince. So, I suppose I shall leave you today with this:

In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' --Acts 20:35

For God so loved the world...
Until next time,
Megs ♥

No comments: