Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Livin' Like Jesus: Day 1

VBS 2011 has begun, my dears!!!
This year, we're trying to Live Like Jesus, and learning about a boy named Zack who is the owner of a Zap Pack :)
Today went smashingly well. No major incidents, no nutso themes and only half a day. Boo. Yah.
Anywho, today we talked about young Samuel ( 1 Samuel 3:1-10) and young Timothy. (2 Timothy 1: 2-5 and 3: 14-17) The kids colored backpacks with fabric markers for their craft today, and ate some s'mores chex mix for snack. Oh, and played games, of course. Water games. :) And believe you me, it is most definitely the week to play water games outside :)

I, personally, have been REALLY excited about this. I told you in my last post that I couldn't sleep because of it the other night. Well, that sort of happened again, except I woke up at 4:00 this morning and haven't been to sleep since...

So yeah, I'm a bit tired.

But I had a lot of fun today, and tomorrow's going to be even better!!
See you then!
Megs ♥

P.S. Kelsey, my little cousin I told you was coming last post? Yeah, she's having a blast thus far :D

No comments: