Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Livin Like Jesus: Day 3 and 4

Greetings, blogosphere!!
I know, I know, I promised I would recap each day at VBS. I'm a bad blogger. I'm sorry.
In all seriousness, I had a complete lack of blogging motivation on Wednesday and Thursday. I was tired, but not sleepy, and also had Kelsey around here to keep me busy. (Among other things)
I almost made you wait another day, too, because I've been gone most of the day, but I figured I have time to type this and no excuse, haha.
So, without further ado,
DAY 3:
Also went smoothly. Learned about young Daniel and his friends. One girl in the 1st/2nd group had a stomachache from being inthe sun too long, and another had a sore throat. Both felt better by the end of the day :) I was not prepared for closing, but apparently no one noticed, haha. We took Kelsey downtown to our little Irish store, then went to the park and got ice cream shortly after.
DAY 4:
Always bittersweet. Kids didn't want to go. Learned about Paul's young nephew who saves his uncle's life. Also finished up the Zap Pack videos...much to everyone's dismay. (C'mon, I want more stories!!) Storms Wednesday night caused a bunch of people to lose power, so we ended up having Kelsey's new friend Taylor and her mom and sister over for lunch, later met them for dinner, and then saw them shortly after that at Zumba, where Taylor's mom is the instructor.

Overall, many of us agree that this year went MUCH better than last year, which you can read about by clicking the Label 'VBS' at the bottom of this post or on the side in the label box and scrolling down. :)

Anywho, we took Kelsey back to her house this morning (and apparently, she cried when her step dad took her up for lunch with her mom 'cause she missed us. Awwww. :( ) and she showed me her room and her fish and her  corkboard (Which has a picture of yours truly on it, *blush*.)  Then we went to lunch and to Whole Foods (♥)

My room feels so...roomy without the big air matress next to my bed.

In other news, Jasmine's back from Europe! (FINALLY!!) :D :D

And, umm..... I think that's all I have to say at the moment.

So, uh, no hard feelings about the late posting, right? I mean, I gave you extra updates and everything!
:D
TTYL!
Megs ♥

No comments: